DBE Goal Setting 2012-2014
- Milwaukee County DBE Goals for U.S. Department of Transportation Assisted Projects – Federal Fiscal Years 2012-2014.
- The Community Business Development Partners Department (CBDP) is responsible for administering Milwaukee County's Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program. The CBDP ensures that DBE participation in procurement, public works and professional services contracts; goal setting for DBE participation; contractor/vendor good faith effort (GFE) procedures; and procedures for findings of contractor noncompliance are adhered to by the County.
- The CBDP has formulated Milwaukee County's Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) goals for United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) Federal Transit Administration (FTA) assisted projects for Federal Fiscal Years 2012-2014 (beginning October 1, 2011 through September 30, 2014.)
- The proposed overall goal for DBE participation in contracts led by the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) is 11.25%.
- The DBE participation goals for MCTS and methodology used to determine the goals are described in the link below:
- DBE Goal Setting 2012-2014.
- Questions regarding DBE goal setting should be directed to:
Community Business Development Partners
Milwaukee County – City Campus
2711 West Wells Street, Room 807
Milwaukee, WI 53208
For further information or questions regarding bid procedures, please contact the Materials Management Department directly at (414) 937-3243, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Central Standard time or by e-mail.