DATE: Thursday, July 28, 2016
DURATION: 4:30 PM – 10:30 PM (when barricaded or notified)
AFFECTED AREA: Wisconsin Avenue between 8th & 9th Streets
Due to the upcoming “Library Loud” event, the above routes using Wisconsin Avenue will detour as follows:
• South (right) on 11th Street
• East (left) on Tory Hill/Michigan Street
• North (left) on James Lovell/7th Street
• East (right) on Wisconsin Avenue to regular route
• North (right) on James Lovell/7th Street
• West (left) on Wells (ROUTE 49 Wells to 10th Street and north (right) to regular route.)
• South (left) on 11th Street
• West (right) on Wisconsin Avenue to regular route
DATE: Friday, July 15th, 2016
DURATION: 2 months
AFFECTED AREA: Northbound Cass between Michigan & Wisconsin
Due to stops westbound in front of Northwestern Mutual being inaccessible and no traffic control at the intersection of Cass & Wisconsin, all service using Cass northbound from Michigan will detour as follows :
Use Michigan to Van Buren, North on Van Buren to Wisconsin, West on Wisconsin and regular route.
Due to construction at Northwestern Mutual, the west bound stops at Cass & Wisconsin and the midblock stop on Wisconsin between Cass & Van Buren will be moved one block west for the next 2 months.
Routes 14, Gold, 31, 44, 49, 79, 137, & 143 will all stop at the route 14 stop located midblock westbound on Wisconsin between Van Buren & Jackson.
Routes 12, 40, 43, 46, 48, & 90 will all stop at the Route 12 stop located midblock westbound on Wisconsin between Van Buren & Jackson.
Beginning August 28, 2016, several routes will see some changes through Downtown Milwaukee because of the closure and demolition of the Transit Center. Check back here beginning August 8th for more specific information on stops impacted and new routing.
Some of our routes are changing Sunday, June 12th, 2016.
The changes go into effect as part the route updates we do four times a year (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter).
12, 21, 27, 30-30X, 31, 35, 40, 43, 44, 46, 60, 61, 67, 76, 80, GoldLine & PurpleLine
- To view a detailed map of stops on Wisconsin Avenue, please click here.