EFFECTIVE DATE: Saturday, May 7, 2016
DURATION: 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM (Noon)
AFFECTED AREA: Sherman Blvd between Center Street and Wright Street
Due to the public service event “Communities Coming Together to Save Lives” the Route 30 and 30X on Sherman Blvd between Center Street and Wright Street will detour as follows:
• East (right) on Wright Street
• North (left) on Grant Boulevard
• West (left) on Center Street
• North (right) on Sherman Boulevard to regular route
• East (left) on Center Street
• South (right) on Grant Boulevard
• West (right) on Wright Street
• South (left) on Sherman Boulevard to regular route
- DATE: Monday, February 1, 2016
AFFECTED AREA: Vliet & Highland
Effective Monday, February 1st, the bus stop on Vliet Street at Highland Boulevard on the island, has been discontinued for Routes 30/30X eastbound trips. Please instruct passengers to board and alight one block to the east at 40th Street.
Operators are instructed not to board or alight passengers for Routes 30 or 30X at this stop from this point forward.
DURATION: Until Further Notice
AFFECTED AREA: Northbound Bus Stop on Van Buren at Wisconsin Far-side
As a reminder, the northbound Route 30/30X bus stop on Van Buren at
Wisconsin Avenue is temporarily discontinued, due to construction at the NML tower. The bus stop was relocated to Van Buren at Mason Street far-side. Operators are reminded to board and alight passengers for Route 30/30X at this stop, until further notice.
- To view a detailed map of stops on Wisconsin Avenue, please click here.