DATE: Thursday, July 28, 2016
DURATION: 4:30 PM – 10:30 PM (when barricaded or notified)
AFFECTED AREA: Wisconsin Avenue between 8th & 9th Streets
Due to the upcoming “Library Loud” event, the above routes using Wisconsin Avenue will detour as follows:
• South (right) on 11th Street
• East (left) on Tory Hill/Michigan Street
• North (left) on James Lovell/7th Street
• East (right) on Wisconsin Avenue to regular route
• North (right) on James Lovell/7th Street
• West (left) on Wells (ROUTE 49 Wells to 10th Street and north (right) to regular route.)
• South (left) on 11th Street
• West (right) on Wisconsin Avenue to regular route
DATE: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
DURATION: 2 weeks
AFFECTED AREA: National Avenue between 56th and 60th Streets
Due to construction on National Avenue between 56th and 60th Streets, the Route 23 and Blueline will detour as follows:
Northbound: Continue east on Greenfield Avenue to 56th Street, north (left) on 56th Street, east (right) on National Avenue to regular route.
Southbound: South (left) on 56th Street, west (right) on Greenfield Avenue to regular route.
DATE: Monday, June 20, 2016 at 6:30 AM
DURATION: Until further notice
AFFECTED AREA: South Washington Drive in the VA
Due to the VA’s planned road closure of South Washington Drive for site and road work construction, the Route 23 and Blueline will detour as follows:
• From 50th and National Avenue continue east (does not turn into the VA) to regular route.
• From 47th and National Avenue continue west (does not turn into the VA) to regular route.
***Look for temporary stops both directions at 48th and National Avenue***