DATE: Sunday, October 2, 2016
DURATION: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (when barricaded or notified)
- Festival: Brady Street Between Arlington & Franklin Place
- Parade: Brady between Warren Ave and Cass Street
Due to the Brady Street Pet Parade and Festival, the GreenLine will detour as follows:
• From east on Water/Brady Street, south (right) on Van Buren
• East (left) on Ogden
• North (left) on Prospect
• West (left) on Brady
• North (right) on Cambridge to regular route
• From Cambridge & Brady, continue south on Farwell
• West (right) on Ogden
• North (right) on Van Buren
• South (left) on Brady/Water Street to regular route
Some of our routes changed Sunday, August 28th, 2016.
The changes went into effect as part the route updates we do four times a year (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter).
6, 12, 17, 19, 21, 23, 27, 31, 33, 40U, 42U, 43, 44, 44U, 46, 53, 54, 57, 60, 67, 76, 79, 80, 85, 87, BrewersLine (90), 137, 219, 279 (eliminated), BlueLine, GoldLine, GreenLine & PurpleLine
DATE: Friday, August 5, 2016
AFFECTED AREA: Oakland & Wood NB; S. 1st & Pittsburgh SB
Effective Friday, August 5th, the following GreenLine bus stops have been relocated:
-The Far-side, Northbound Stop #1349 on Oakland Avenue at Wood Place, has been relocated to the Near-side location, and the stop number is now #2262.
-The Near-side, Southbound Stop #638 on 1st Street at Pittsburgh Avenue, has been relocated to the Far-side location and combined with Route 15 Stop #8557.
Operators are instructed to board and alight passengers for the GreenLine at the new locations from this point forward.