How to use Real-Time Bus Arrival Information
MCTS Real-Time Information gives you real-time arrival information for buses so you have a better idea of when your ride is coming. You can access it by phone, on the web or on a mobile device.
Using satellite tracking on buses, Real-Time estimates when the next vehicle will arrive, based on its scheduled speed and last reported location.
If it can’t make an accurate prediction, Real-Time will show the scheduled time instead.
How to access Real-Time Bus Arrival Information:
Arrivals by web
Arrivals by text
- Text MCTS and the three or four bus stop ID number to 41411
- Make sure to leave a space between MCTS and the bus stop ID
- Standard text messaging and data rates apply
Arrivals by phone
- Call 414-344-6711
- Press #2 for "Real-Time stop arrival information."
- Enter the three or four digit bus stop ID number
- You will get the route number, bus number and the predicted arrival time at that stop and a list of the next three buses arriving at that bus stop.